Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Sunday Sunday

HA! We made it through the week....WOW what a whirl wind. So for a re-cap of events....I went from being deathly afraid of giving blood (and this goes back as far as I can remember) to having my blood drawn every other day for a couple weeks now. My mom can vouch for the fact that I hated needles from the time I found out what they were. A week ago I cried when Rob brought out that first needle and this morning I got up and gave myself the injection so I didn't have to wake my tired husband. We went from having little Follies to Fabulous Happy ready to be plucked Follies. Although now we know that my right ovary is worthless...Thanks ALOT Rightie, lucky for me the Lord provided us with TWO yes TWO ovaries...How smart is he :) Today I am hopeful and excited...Thank you for everyone's support through this journey. We are so fortunate to have a very supportive friends and family surrounding us. I know that we are strong enough as a couple that we can make it through anything....for the first time last night I felt the both of us relax just enough to smile and laugh again. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment