Monday, January 17, 2011

First Lab

I had my first Lab today at the Center in Spokane. (note to self ...get there at 5:30 am) There are 40-50 couples going through this IVF cycle with us. You can imagine all of us fighting to get our blood drawn in the morning and rush off to our day jobs. The lab this morning thankfully only included a blood draw. The next set of labs will be blood and ultra sound to watch the follicle count for potential eggs. LeAnn, whom I haven't introduced properly, is our nurse coordinator, called to let me know that my blood results we good this morning. I will be talking about LeAnn ALOT since she is our direct line to the doctor and our results. The next appointment is on Friday which will be the blood and ultrasound. LeAnn will call us after the next lab morning and let us know the proper doses need for the injections that start Saturday night...YEAH US! I have 4 more days injection free......oh how I dread the needles waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment