Friday, February 11, 2011

Downer Day

Well we made it over half way through our wait to the Pregnancy test. I have been positive despite losing our 2 other embryo's the day after the transfer. Yesterday I got aboard the crazy hormone rollercoaster and tormented my dear husband all night long. I was feeling overwhelmed with the thought of being unsuccessful after getting this far....But today I am feeling refreshed and confident. WOW this is hard..harder than any injection our blood draw. I am constantly at battle with myself on whether or not I am pregnant. I cannot begin to explain the torment that I put myself through everyday. I pay attention to everything I put in my body down to avoiding any medication even if its only for a headache. Every little hiccup or cramp sends alarms to the brain to pay even closer attention(while telling myself this is a sign for or against the pregnancy). So it is safe to say that Rob and I are holding our breath...Please Lord grant us our wish for a baby to bless our family! Please bring sanity back to our lives and in a hurry...before I lose myself on the crazy train. On a lighter note Rob has gotten real good at giving me my injections.. so if agriculture doesn't work out for him he might have a future in nursing...Ha! Rob a nurse :) Who else would pay to see that?

1 comment:

  1. Ha I effing love you! Hoping and praying that you guys get your lil Oliver baby!

    ReplyDelete