Monday, February 20, 2012

The Gift

For Valentines Day most women want diamonds and pearls not this girl and my hubby knows it! I want SLEEP...Austin has become our tummy sleeper and while he is now getting amazing amounts of sleep at night mommy is not. I have this fear inside that if anything happens its all my fault. The doctor warned us about SIDS. I hate SIDS. What the heck is it. No one can tell you how it happens or what will prevent it...just that lying a baby on his back decreases the chances. So of course we can never take the easy road with Austin who wants to sleep on his tummy. Rob gets me the Angel Care monitor for Valentines Day ( I love that man) this monitor feels for movement in the crib (i.e. breathing) so if there is no movement after 20 seconds it sends off alarms and I can come running. I have now been getting a lot better sleep in my own bed AMAZING! Thank you honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment