Saturday, January 22, 2011

Minor Break down

Well I would call it a minor break down...Rob probably has a different name for it but fortunately for me I am the one writing this blog (tee hee) We drew up our first series of injections after we pulled out the prescription to figure out which needle belonged to what. I was doing good all day and I took one look ah the Low Dose HCG and the water works began...Rob did so good staying cool calm and collect. I put my hands over my eyes and sang ....I am henry the 8th I am...and voooallla I got both my my injections. They actually didn't hurt that bad. YEAH so we are on our way! Tomorrow at 7am we will do it all over again....I hate this part by the way. I really really hate this!

1 comment:

  1. It has to be a good feeling to be into it and not anticipating it. You are so funny....probably a good sign that you still have a sense of humor. It would be priceless to have had that recorded. Someday your child could watch it and appreciate everything you are doing to bring them here. I am so proud of you guys. Keep your chin up and know that I am praying for you here. I love you!

    ReplyDelete