Thursday, February 9, 2012

At Wits End

I do believe that the phrase "At my wits end" came from a mother of multiples. I have never before reached the point where I was at a wit end until this week. Jason is impossible to get down for naps or bed time :/ Once you get the boy down everything is peachy but getting him down is a fierce battle which he is currently winning. I am at the point where I don't even want to try putting him in his crib eh but I know that I have to keep it up. That is where my wit ends! On a lighter note the boys have taken notice of each other this week. I caught them laying on a blanket just starring at one another. I hope that they love each other and are best buds some day. It is hard at this age to keep them together. I mean entertaining two 4 month olds all day long makes you crazy by the days end. I feel bad that I have kept them so separate  but I don't know how to make sure they are getting enough sleep and eating well with Austin crying like he does and Jason refusing to sleep. Some how we will figure it out. I do however have a photo treat for all of you.



Austin wants to crawl to the bug so bad. He is talking to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment