Tuesday, January 25, 2011

EXTRA FUN

Well I did it..for the first time in my life I gave myself an injection...not my favorite moment but I am so glad that I can now rely on myself for injections and not just Rob...For the record though I would like to say that I am not a HUGE fan and I will not be pursuing a career in the medical field any time soon. I had blood and ultrasound this morning and my left ovary doing AWESOME :) Rightie you need to pick up the slack. LeAnn called and she is increasing my dosage for follistim until my next morning blood and ultrasound on Thursday. I am feeling good a little tender in the injection area (my tummy is a pin cushion) and I have some lower back pain. Hopefully this increase in dosage won't add to the fun that we are already experiencing....Kinda funny today though I feel super protective over my ovaries which are growing very important follicles that could eventually create our baby....rest well follicles please don't hurt me too much as you grow and multiply on the extra fun meds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment