Friday, January 14, 2011

BIG Stinkin' needle

Is it true that the Lord never gives us more than we can handle? I am going to be asking him that very question everyday through this whole process. Today Rob and I had our injection class in Spokane at The center for Reproductive health. There was a slide show of the whole process of invetro fertilization given by a nursing assistant. After the slide show the needles came out and Amy's face went white. Rob did very good giving fake shots to a small tummy on the table. I was ok with the Follistim shot and the Low HCG because they were very small needles. I even gave the tiny tummy a shot myself....but out came the Progesterone shot which was a BIG daddy. To get the thick Progesterone (in Oil) out of the vile and into the syringe there was a VERY large needle used. After the syringe is filled a STILL VERY large needle is needed to inject the thick liquid into a muscle. Rob is my strength and my light, I am so lucky to have my husband and my best friend there as my ROCK. I will post all my drug info tomorrow but after a stress filled day this is all I had. Hmph search out and conquer BIG Stinkin Needle in my dreams tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment