Thursday, June 16, 2011

Spaghetti Squash

Our babies are now the size of spaghetti squash and if you eat that sort of thing then you know how big they are...We have NO idea...thank goodness that next Wednesday we have our BIG ultrasound :) Ok on to better things...the actual title of this post should be...

Things that people NEVER tell you about being pregnant. (Proceed with caution entering the mind of Amy)

I AM LOSING MY HAIR- nobody said that one day I would enter the shower do a little hair shampoo brush the teeth and bam hair is falling out. I am glad that I am starting out with some thick hair cause I would be worried if I wasn't

I CANNOT FIND WHERE MY BOOBS END AND AND MY STOMACH BEGINS- OK and the problem here really is comfort...YIKES I have no room for them to grow up wards please start going outtie...I am losing space daily. While it might seem kind of convenient to prop things on your belly I find there is more dribbling down the front of my shirt unnecessarily. NOT ATTRACTIVE.

KICK THE BLADDER GAME- While I do find that having my babies kick me kind of precious...not while I am at work and I have held out a little too long to go to the restroom. That is right I got a little worried when they started kicking me a little low...please say they stay in there right ...nobody is going to have a leg fall out PLEASE!

BELLY BUTTON - I know now that getting my belly button pierced was the WORST idea I ever had. First off your belly is never and I mean never going to stay looking like it did when you were 22. Plus have a fake diamond hanging from the middle of your stomach benefits you ...HOW? Oh yeah and my favorite as your stomach stretches and so does that once tiny hole that held that lovely fake diamond..AWESOME. I do hope that when I get that tummy tuck and boob job they can some how fix that little mistake from my earlier years. That once cute innie belly button is closer to being an outtie by the minute and boy does it HURT.

So nobody tells you this stuff when your talking about getting pregnant.....but I guess its better that way...I have so much time left..Thankfully I get my first prenatal massage today....

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love you!

    Really if we told these secrets no one would have kids... ever.

    Just wait till the postpartum hair loss, it's even better!

    Hey did you end up taking a pass on the birthing classes? I was going to tell you a while back that I never took any... the nurses tell you EVERYTHING you need to know. And I'm like you, I don't need to watch videos and exhibits on "how it's supposed to go"... it'll just scare the shit out of you! :)

    Hope you are doing well!!!

    ReplyDelete