Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lifes little twists...........

So we have been preparing for Rob to be the one giving injections but the nurse threw a little twist in yesterday. I will be needing Follistim 2 times a day starting Sunday and going until Tuesday. So I must figure out how to inject myself....YUCK! Hopefully after Rob gives me my injections tonight I will get a feel for it and I can start injecting myself with Follistim. I am still getting only one shot of Low Dose HCG which I will leave to Rob. This is by far the hardest thing I have ever endured. Yesterday I was in a waiting room with about 30 women. Thankfully I got there at 6:30 am and was the second person there. Basically they are so quick with blood and ultrasounds that you can throw dignity out the window on these mornings. Nothing is sacred anymore :(
Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine that I would have to go through so much to begin a family. I have an injection station in my kitchen next to the fridge since half of my medicine needs to be refrigerated. MY KITCHEN IS FULL OF NEEDLES!!!! Anyway wish me luck on this part of the adventure because I am entering the FIRE SWAMP with Buttercup I hope to come out alive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment