Monday, January 31, 2011

Follistim Junkie

Question: If I stop at a McDonald's to shoot up Follistim in the bathroom does that make me a junkie? This morning I went in for blood and ultrasound AGAIN..and I was told to take another dose of Follistim this morning. The waiting room was crazy and the bathroom was occupied. I went out to my car and tried to get comfortable enough to shoot up in the parking lot but its freakin cold in Spokane. So hmmm what to do?!? I started heading back to the lake house and I saw the golden arches of a BRAND spankin' new McDonald's. PERFECT! I walk inside... head to the clean bathroom ....and bonus... elevator music is playing so loud in the ladies room. I head into a stall balance my needles and meds on the top of the toiletpaper holder and BAM I became a certified Follistim junkie. I just hope that no permanent damage has been done :) On with my day. We should be pulling the "trigger" tonight so more to come....off to lunch with one of my favorite girlfriends today for a much needed gossip session!

No comments:

Post a Comment