Thursday, February 3, 2011

QUADRUPLETS

Our nurse called us today and yesterday they retrieved 5 egg's and 4 were mature and (drum roll please) 4 fertilized...We are so excited! Today felt like Christmas! All of our hard worked has paid off and I have 4 beautiful Emroy's growing in the Oliver petry dish as we speak. AMAZING! I cannot believe we got sooo lucky. We should hear from our nurse on Saturday to find out how are Embies are doing and hopefully 2 will be ready for a transfer on Monday. Both my MIL (mother in law) and Mom asked me today if we would transfer all 4 and I just want everyone to know that I have no intention of starting my own Kate Plus Eight or Octomom T.V. show. ..EVER! We want just one healthy baby and if by chance we get two then it's a bonus...But our intention is to freeze the left over embryo's in case we decide to have one more some day. That way I do not EVER have to be on Follistim again....Well that is the plan anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment