Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Switcheroo

My boys have traded places....Now Austin is in a good place and sleeping and eating well. Jason however has turned into a nightmare sleeper. We are working on week 2 of sleep training. I hate sleep training. I use the very controversial cry it out method because my boy is so stubborn we cannot do it any other way. Actually Jason is crying as I type. He refuses to nap during the day which makes for a very grumpy, sleepy, unhappy baby. I have tried everything but letting him cry so that is what is on the agenda.

Austins poop- I have never talked about poop so much in my life! We switched Austins formula and ever since he has been well, constipated. SUCKS! I had to have one of those mommy moments a couple weeks back when you must do the dreaded suppository bleh....Now we are on to prune juice in bottles once a day. THANK YOU PRUNES.

FYI Jason won the first battle of the day eh....next one begins at noon. Bring popcorn and a stiff drink for momma please. I hate my rule of no drinks until 5....especially on days like today!

We are now feeding the boys solids...I bought a baby bullet and I am making the boys their food. I think if I could puree everything on the grown up menu I would be considered a great cook tee hee. The boys think that its something fantastic so I must be doing pretty good.

We made a trip down to Eugene last week and I would say over all the trip was a HUGE success. Both boys slept in a pack in play for the first time EVER! Funny thing is that Jason got his own room because the difficult man that he is would keep Austin and I up at all hours.....I can already see the man that he is shaping up to be. PLEASE LET THIS PASS.....PLEASE! Why won't this kid sleep. The million dollar question that is making this mom a straight crazy person. UGH! It was wonderful to see all the family and especially my mom. I swear the minute you have children your mom becomes the most important resource in the world.


My chunk a munks already plotting against me...Please have mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment