Monday, May 6, 2013

I am Baaaack!

Gosh it has been an eternity but I feel like my head is slowly rising from the sand. The boys are big and I mean really big. I thought Austy was ready to move out last year but this year I am sure he is going to be our Mr. Independent. Jason is a sweety. He melts your heart with his charm and his gorgeous baby blue eyes. Oh and this stay at home mom thing actually has its perks. I quit using make up except on special occasions and my uniform rocks as long as its clean. You can say that life at the Oliver house is going well.

We made it through a weekend with a mom visit and I got to have my Gall Bladder taken out. I can eat what I want now...well no grease..but jeez. The boys are napping in their cribs once every afternoon. We have the backyard basically set up to run a daycare but no you can't drop your kids off sorry...its a private care facility. I know my boys are spoiled.

Austin is trying to walk down stairs like a big boy. He loves rakes, brooms and the swiffer. I know what your thinking but they are to young to rent out :) He loves eating anything fruit and eating applesauce with his big boy spoon. He is a snuggler and doesn't miss an episode of Bubble Guppies...EVER!

Jason is sweet. He likes to be a little helper. He brings daddy's work boots to him every morning and puts them in the closet every night. He likes watching the garbage truck drive by the house every Tuesday. Jason likes eating almost anything but fruit ....he is my veggie man. This boy would rather eat a green bean than watermelon. He also loves the good stuff ie cookies, brownies, chips and dip. He has the sweet tooth of the bunch. Jason can climb anything and everything we really have to watch him :)

Like I said life around the Oliver house is good and entertaining. I promise to try keeping you informed better from here on out with what we are up to. Have a great week...off to lay by the pool...kiddie pool that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment