Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Monster's at Play

Today was my first appointment with my regular OB Gyn. His name is Dr. Custodio and boy was he excited to hear the news considering just last September he had preformed my laporoscopy and referred Rob and I to Dr. Robbins. I got weighed and I haven't gained a thing :) I got to watch a video about not smoking and drinking and who knew but NO DELI MEAT?!?! This is a sad day because I love my sub sandwiches. I have never heard of listeria until today. I was fortunate enough to see the little monsters on an ultrasound. One was moving around like crazy and the other was happy sleeping in it's corner. They are perfect and I couldn't help but get a little emotional seeing them so active on the screen. Already I can see they have little personalities. Today I found out what glowing means because I couldn't stop grinning all day. I have to tell you all that the nurse told me how lucky I am for having my morning sickness only last a couple weeks. She said that most multiple pregnancies sickness last until 20 weeks....eh could you imagine?!? I do however have the case of the burps...which is extremely embarrassing...no soda for me. Other than that the 3 of us are having a good 10 week time together. I will be referred to a high risk doctor and I should get to meet him in the next two weeks. On with our adventure...count down to the 2nd Trimester...2 weeks to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment