Thursday, March 24, 2011

Synthetically Hormone FREE

It is official after a blood draw today I am making my own progesterone :) I am no longer a slave to my husbands hand at the needle. My back side is so thankful!!! It has been a great week for me too...Slowly but surely I am getting energy back and am able to eat more than french fries and yogurt. I have my first doctor's appointment with my regular OB GYN on Tuesday of next week. I (ironically) get to take a hour long class all about pregnancy before I see my doctor. Boy if I have no clue about pregnancy at 10 weeks after going through IVF I am in real trouble. What woman doesn't google symptoms and pregnancy information until they are scared out of their whits. (oh is that just me?!?) I have googled everything from excessive burping to what should I eat. These sites will make you crazy!!! Can I just say that the book "What to expect when your expecting" did not need to put a section in there about not drinking and no marijuana use...seriously?!?! If you have gone to the book store to read up on your pregnancy I would hope that you wouldn't be sucking down a beer while smoking a joint...I guess I could be wrong. At least that portion of the book gave me a real good laugh! Things are moving along smoothly and I am learning A LOT! So bear with me on this part of the journey...it's all GREEK to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment