Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bye Bye Dr. Robbins

Yesterday unknown to us was our final ultrasound with Dr. Robbins. Thankfully I was so sick yesterday morning that Rob had to drive me to Spokane. We got to hear two beautiful heart beats. They look comfortable in there. I got my usual call from LeAnn about my progesterone and HCG levels and she also gave the wonderful news that the babies measured at 8 weeks yesterday and we are ready to go on to our regular Doctor. I am so excited that we have made it this far and nervous too. I am nervous because I have been monitored so closely the last couple months that I am not going to be used to having very little ultrasound time with my little monsters. My doctor is amazing though and I cannot wait to give him the fabulous news. The monsters have also been intersting this week in that they are making me very sick but yet sending me to the bakery in Yokes to look for red velvet cake. Thankfully the bakery only does that kind for special order...Cake ...really?!? So no more weekly updates about ultrasounds but I will try to update our weekly progress through morning sickness and eating splurges :)

No comments:

Post a Comment