Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Belly Band

We met our new doctor yesterday and to top it off it was Rob's birthday. There is no better a gift than to have him with me for an hour long ultrasound and a meeting with our perinatal doctor. We got to see the babies squirming away, happy as can be. The ultrasound tech was telling me about the placement of the babies...Baby A being towards my back and to the left and Baby B being forward and to the right. I asked her if that was why I had been having lower back pain lately and she laughed and said "No that is because your pregnant"....Right silly me :) It is amazing to me that next week we will enter our second tri-mester. It has gone so fast and they are doing so well. We have decided very confidently after spending the morning with them that it was time to tell the world that we are really pregnant with TWINS :) Thankfully I have been feeling better and my energy level is beginning to increase. I might actually clean my house this weekend which is so over due. Please let me introduce you to the belly band at this time. I had heard that there was a band that you could buy that would allow you to not button your pants but still wear them a little longer. I bought one a couple weeks ago but hadn't tried it on until this morning when the pants I really wanted to wear kind of felt snug...hmmm Belly Band?!? After a day in that band I have no idea why I waited so long...bloating and uncomfortable?!? Unbutton that top button silly and buy yourself a belly band...Whoever invented this high priced licra tube top is a genius. I will be enjoying it for many more days to come :) and having one more peice of Rob's Ice cream cake....I know I should be good but it tastes so right to be bad....

No comments:

Post a Comment