Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hostage

I have been taken hostage by my own body this week. I didn't know that it was happening until Thursday when I finally submitted and lost complete control. I realize that I had been told by many that I should listen to my body but stubbornly I refused and lost a HUGE battle. It started last Friday with a little nausea and quickly progressed into a week of complete agony. On Thursday I finally surrendered and stayed home from work and let the sleep take a hold of me. I also was forced to make a HUGE sacrifice to the porcelain god. Thank goodness I cleaned that toilet recently. It was also when I lost all dignity l had left. The alien beings inside me now tell me when to sleep and eat. If I do not obey these beings they get very angry and force me to endure pain I have never felt before. So when my Mom told me to listen to my body it would tell me what I needed. I should have listened. I woke up this morning and had a yogurt first thing and followed it up with french toast. As long as I do what they say everything is ok.....for now. I get to hear their heartbeats on Monday morning. I hope they start being nicer to me real soon. I love you little monsters!

No comments:

Post a Comment