Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Retrieval

Well after a long day on Tylenol 3's I can report that we have 5 egg's resting at the clinic :) We should be getting a call tomorrow on how many of those fertilized. Today went great...I was under conscience sedation (anesthesia) an apparently I talked the anesthesiologists head off....SO EMBARRASSING! I got my first progesterone shot tonight and it wasn't so bad...but then again after everything we have gone through lately nothing seems THAT BAD :) Thankfully I get to go back to work tomorrow because I desperately need a distraction from the embryo’s this week. Hopefully if all goes well we will be having our transfer on Monday. I would love LOVE if we had embryos to transfer and to freeze but I know that is asking a lot. I am so excited to be back in our home. It was a great couple of days at the lake place but nothing beats my pillow top mattress...nighty night all....

No comments:

Post a Comment