Wednesday, February 16, 2011

PINCH ME ..I am Dreaming

What a day! The roller coaster of emotion has been overwhelming. I feel such a sense of internal relaxation after finding out today that WE ARE POSITIVE for pregnancy :) I realize we have time left to monitor our pregnancy as it progresses but the first of many important blood test has me sighing with relief! It almost doesn't seem real...but I can say after all we have been through that we deserve this wonderful news. I am excited that as we speak our little embee's are nestled down comfortably in their new home. I am excited for this part of the journey which I know will be equally as difficult but full of many rewards as well. I am ready for a wonderful nights rest. I have another blood test this Friday and our first ultrasound is next Friday (we find out how many are in there) :) SO another whirlwind here we go..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment