Monday, February 20, 2012

All about Austin

HE ROLLED OVER!!!! and of course I missed it :( I was changing a poopy diaper from Jason and I heard Rob get all excited downstairs. He rolled from his tummy to his back. We are thinking it was on accident because he hasn't done it again. But next time I will be ready! Austin has been feeling so much better since we put him on this new formula called Nutramigen ...crazy expensive but it is lactose free. This makes all to much since that his tummy has been so upset...daddy is lactose intolerant. The formula smells so bad and it took a whole day of mixing old and new to get him to drink it and I still don't think he likes it. His poops awful...seriously I try to pawn him off to daddy as soon as I hear the familiar grunting coming from my little man. ugh no thanks! It has taken almost 5 months to figure out how to make this kid happy....cheap garage sale toys and smelly formula...what a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment