Friday, February 3, 2012

4 Month Check Up

The boys had their 4 month check up yesterday and much to our pediatricians surprise the boys are growing good. Austin is weighing in at 7 pounds 3 ounces and Jason is a whopping 18 pounds 6 ounces...he is over a pound heavier than his brother. I love their doctor because not only does she do the health part but also gives us guidance for raising these two handsome fellas. So our new task is to start having naps in their cribs and implementing a 4 hour eating schedule rather than the 3 that we have them on now. The only sad news is that she wants us to wait to feed them solid foods until 6 months ...whoopsie we already started Jason on rice cereal..to bad so sad. I am keeping him on the cereal because he loves it! So I am thinking they are either destined for hockey or football :) Proud momma!
As for myself I have to say that before I got pregnant I was about 20 pounds over weight. I was working real hard to lose the pounds by exercising and lifting weights but little did I know that I just needed to get pregnant. The twin diet is AWESOME...I am eating and exercising don't you worry but with a little help from the boys right off the bat I lost 10 pounds of my original weight when I gave birth and I am continuing to lose more weight. I am just 5 pounds away from my college weight. WHOO HOO! I also have a little muscle tone from lugging the boys around in their car seats. WOW they are heavy. So I would say our check up went real well. I am excited for what the next few months have to bring. Jason wants to sit on his own and Austin is so close to rolling over. They are chatting and love their Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show. The boys are growing everyday and I am thankful to see them making new discoveries everyday.


P.S. I am writing this while the boys are taking a nap in their OWN CRIBS :) Shhhh don't tell anyone it might jinx it!

No comments:

Post a Comment