Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Let me introduce you to...

AUSTIN and TRAVIS...That is right our boys have names :) Which is great because with them kick boxing in my stomach its much nicer using names to ask them politely to calm down please mommy is trying to work. 4th of July weekend went great but I have to say that my time outside shall be limited because the heat and me do not agree. I got really used to my dad being here doing all the cooking and cleaning and I want him to come back soon please! Also dresses..YES PLEASE! I definitely appreciate having no waist band right now with the expansion happening in that region. I plan on wearing my 2 dresses until they fall apart..I hope they make it until the boys come....If not I am sure that a tent and/or muu muu will be in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment