Thursday, July 14, 2011

I am sorry were you talking to me?

This week has brought on new and interesting challenges thankfully I have fixed one problem...walking...yeah pain that radiates through the hips do not help matters. I got a massage on Wednesday morning and let me tell you ladies who have gone through the dark ages of pregnancy without the aid of massage and support belts. YOU ARE AMAZING and I willfully bow to your superior strength. Just when I thought there is no way I am going to make it any longer my magical massage therapist fairy showed up and whisked the hip pain away :) She also showed me how to use pillows at night to sleep better...HA! I tried last night and I swear to you I did everything she told me to do ...pillow wedge here and long pillow there and prop up that...um nope not like it was when she did it. I will give it another go around tonight but it is not looking promising. Is it too early in the pregnancy to kick hubby to the couch? hmmm still contemplating. Also today I have noticed that although I am walking good ...I am in a permanent state of LALA Land. Did you all visit there? Yeah its interesting. I feel like I have no cares in the world and I cannot remember what or where...hmmm reminds me of the good ol' days when I could have a cocktail or two. Maybe this is Gods way of giving me some peace during this tramatizing time :) Whatever it is it is not good for Driving, working or having a meaningful conversation...Welcome to week 25...What have I DONE?

No comments:

Post a Comment