Monday, July 25, 2011

Heading into WEEK 27

It has been a couple weeks and we have been busy preparing to enter the last few months of pregnancy. Last week I had a doctors appointment and Baby A was weighing 2 pounds and Baby B was at 2 pounds 2 ounces. Both babies seem to be growing at the same pace as of yet which I guess is AWESOME for fraternal twins. So fingers crossed the boys play nice and continue to share nutrients. I on the other hand have been diagnosed with gestational diabetes...BIG FAT BOOOO! I think the hardest thing about being pregnant is the eating. I have cravings for fruit and veggies ...not so much for protein which is a constant struggle. I found out today and honestly I have been really irritated about it until I walked into my newly decorated nursery and was reminded of why I am going through all of this. I am in love with these two little boys growing in my belly and I will do whatever I need to keep them healthy....but DANG it I will miss my nightly Schwans ice cream bar...and Rob better not be eating them while I am around or there could be trouble :)

No comments:

Post a Comment