Monday, January 30, 2012

Week One - Banana Bread

Well I am starting my first week of my new job and so far so good. This weekend Rob and I finally moved Austin out of our room...bye bye co-sleeper HELLO crib. The only thing is that we had to rearrange our rooms. The guest bedroom is now also Austin's sleeping room. We moved his crib out of the nursery so hopefully the boys won't keep each other up. Austin is doing pretty good except that he has reverted back to waking up every 3 hours again. I am hoping the more comfortable he gets with his crib the longer he will sleep. Jason has decided this week to refuse naps :(
Okay so what to do with my time....Cleaning and organizing is good but I need projects. I need to learn to sew I think and I have been cutting out coupons. I took my first grocery shopping trip yesterday with my list and coupons. Man it is hard saving money. It took me forever to find the right brands and read the coupons to find out the restrictions and don't get me started about checking out. I was THAT GIRL in the check out line that you stand behind waiting with all your groceries that pulls out a pile of coupons. Yeah I am that girl but I did save us some dough.
Today I am going to make banana bread. I have never made it before but I have brown banana's on my counter and some time to kill while they boys nap this afternoon. So why not....Can I say that being home is an adjustment. I don't think it has hit me that this is my new norm. Thursday is the boys 4 month check up. I hope that Dr. Dernboch gives us the green light to start cereal...cause Jason is a hungry boy. I can tell that he needs something more than formula. He keeps looking at our food like WHAT'S UP why do I get this milk crap and you get a steak :) My healthy eater.

No comments:

Post a Comment