Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Check up

I saw doctor Maholland yesterday and I got a clean bill of health...WHOO HOO! I have finally finish the pregnant phase officially. I cannot wait to drink wine in the hot tub. I also got back on the depo shot yesterday. For all you moms out there that have been pregnant multiple times my hat is off to you. I never ever ever want to do that again. Even though the reward is super sweet...the lord knew I couldn't take it so he gave me two at once :)
Life around the Oliver house is not easy right now. Last week was the hardest longest most emotional week of my life. I know now that if Rob and I can make it through twin newborns we are basically invincible. Austin entered cryfest 2011 last Sunday night and it last for 5 nights...crying from 5pm to 2am every night. The only way we could sleep is if he was laying on Robs chest. We both slept on the couch and chair for 3 nights. Thankfully we have the best pediatrician EVER and we got him on baby Zantac. It took a couple days for it to kick in but I do believe that we are over that hurdle. The scars are still fresh though and every night we watch him to see if crazy cry baby will show his face.
I am so exhausted and we are only 5 weeks into the Oliver newborn adventure. I am starting to think that this will last a long time. I have not quite gotten completely back to normal yet...HA what is normal exactly anyway right?

No comments:

Post a Comment