Thursday, June 23, 2011

Double Trouble

Well the mystery is finally over...We are having TWIN BOYS :) After a two hour ultrasound appointment in which I nearly fainted from laying on my back too long before they rolled me over we have two healthy boys. Both have strong heart beats and are head down at this point. They are 1.1 pounds of energy in my tummy right now. Baby A has his head buried into my right hip and Baby B is applying pressure to my bladder that will send me running to the nearest bathroom several times a day. We only got one 4D picture and he looked exactly like Rob.
Little Rob Face :)

So I am thinking the other must look like me ...We have another appointment in a month from now to see the hearts when they get a little bigger. I hope to add another 4D picture of Baby A who hopefully digs his head out of my Hip. Thankfully now I know why I have been waddling lately from the pain of it all. Next step is the baby room and I will start putting up pictures so you all can see the progress. I am thinking of going with a Nautical theme. Oh and for names yeah don't ask I will have to get back to you all on that one...You wouldn't believe all the negative things you remember about boys you met while growing up :) Nobody wants to name there son after the mean kid on the playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment