Friday, May 27, 2011

Well we are a partial TEAM BLUE :)

I had my 18 week check up this morning and both babies are growing nicely with a heartbeat of 140 for the both of them. I also caught my doctor in a real good mood and had him search for boy parts for me and YIPPEE SKIPPY we have a BOY :) The other baby is yet to be determined because all we could get a good glimse of was a cute dairy air :) So we are 50% ready to get the nursery started...I knew all along there was a little hockey player in there...Too excited for a little dimple faced mini Rob Oliver. Back to the nursery...we have picked out two colors and have painted them on the wall to decide and of course Rob likes one and I like the other ...moving on to crib shopping...is it really neccessary to have 50 billion cribs to choose from?!? I am not sure if you all are aware but Rob and I furniture shopping together is a NIGHTMARE. It took us forever to pick out our first couch. Now we are stuck deciding on what color and what type of crib and I all I want to do is buy a stinking CRIB already. So needless to say the twins are still without beds. Our next ultrasound appointment is on June 22nd so we should have a good solid answer on the other babies sex but I am making an early determintation and saying BOY..you all heard me I think we shall be having 2 boys...This weekend a trip to Eastern Washington University is a MUST I need Eagle gear for the little ones. I cannot wait to shop for BOYS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment