Wednesday, May 18, 2011

So ready for June

I cannot take the waiting..I am dying to know the sex of these babies RIGHT NOW! I know that back in the olden days you wouldn't find out until they were born but I can know now..but I have to wait. I had my first "flutter" on Saturday. I was laying down taking a nap when I rolled over I felt like I had suddenly trapped a bird in my tummy. It was the strangest feeling...I wonder who it was that was kicking me. I am anxious to name these little monsters as I am talking to them quite a bit more frequently these days. I ask them politely to be real nice to mommy. I definitely have a tummy now so the secret is out I am definitely carrying more than a beer belly it MUST be babies. I am however getting nervous about how LARGE I could possibly get by the end of this journey. Hopefully by next Thursday I will have more news. I go in for my next check up next Friday morning. Hurry up June 22nd I cannot handle the anticiaption. Oh and wish us luck we are crib shopping this weekend...These little ones are already expensive...get ready daddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment