Friday, September 16, 2011

Dr Halvorsen

Rob and I met with Dr. Halvorsen today for another ultrasound and to find out when he thinks the babies should be delivered. Baby A is weighing in at 4 pounds 9 ounces and Baby B is at 4 pounds 12 ounces. He said everything looked good ...the babies are on the small side but I guess that is to be expected. Hey Boys your mommy is little....the doctor didn't seem worried about the gestational diabetes but more so about the Cholestasis. His recommendation is to deliver the babies between 36 1/2 weeks to 37...but no later. So in about 2 weeks. Honestly I feel like my body is ready now but after hearing the weights it did give me so much more determination to grow these babies a touch more before they join us. I just hope my little body can handle it all. I am carrying around almost 9 1/2 pounds of baby...and my body is screaming in pain over it too. I am getting so nervous about a lot of things...will the babies come earlier...will they be healthy...the time with them before I have to go back to work will be so short...I guess my days of officially worrying have started. I pray everyday that the lord brings these two boys into this world healthy. I feel he has already given us such a blessing with this overall healthy pregnancy and twins too. I am forever grateful that I have gotten the opportunity to experience carrying our children. It has been a long hard road to get to this day....34 weeks and 3 days after a medical miracle from IVF. Thank you all for your support and love. We couldn't be more excited to meet our sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment