Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Beginning

We will be starting a journey towards our ultimate goal of starting a family. We are excited and nervous. Most couples get to experience pregnancy through a surprise gift of conception. We have the rare opportunity to be prepared and dedicated to the creation of our family. I have been researching for weeks any personal stories of a journey through IVF. I have not found anything to help me feel connected to the process of invetro fertilization. I would like to invite you all to read and pray for us as we begin the next chapter in our lives as a couple. Hopefully a journey that brings us a little piece of perfection with my laugh and Rob's smile :)

1 comment:

  1. Amy and Rob, i read you Blog (thanks Amy to your mom alerting me to your efforts to let us know) You truly made me weep with joy for your efforts and determination to create a family. there is nothing in the entire world more basic to a man and a woman creating the miracle of procreation (family). If there is a God and he created us this is the fundamental requirement of the entire thing. It is beautiful and utterly necessary and contains the highest requirement of all - RESPECT OF LIFE. You are the greatest! Love, Grampa, Phil

    ReplyDelete